The Good Shepherd Innovative Ministries (GSIM) refers to the involvement of Good Shepherd Sisters in programs and organizations outside our congregation’s established ministries. By doing so, GSIM allows us to transform society and the Church through external channels. It also enables us to be in a greater solidarity with people in the margins, practice and share our unique expertise in the service of a greater community, and promote the compassion and mission of Jesus the Good Shepherd.
From strengthening local cooperatives to defending the rights of peasants and fisher folks, to the formation local clergy, GSIM enriches the tradition of the congregation of solidarity with the lost, the least, and the last.
- Rural Missionaries of the Philippines Sr. Ellen Belardo, RGS (National Coordinator)
- Alay Kapwa Rural Women’s Cooperative Sr. Zenaida Pineda, RGS (General Manager)
- SME Day Care Center Sr. Florence Bautista, RGS (Foundress and Director)
- Saint Mary’s Theologate Sr. Fe Mendoza, RGS (Professor of Theology)
- St. John Vianney Theological Seminary Sr. Fe Mendoza, RGS (Professor of Theology)
- San Carlos College Seminary Sr. Fe Mendoza, RGS (Professor of Theology)
- Peer Counseling Foundation PH Sr. Mary Rebecca Rogacion, RGS (Director)
- Local Government of Davao City Sr. Josephine Bacaltos, RGS (Executive Director)